1. To make use of the leisure of the College Students through organising camps for the
upliftment of the villagers.
2. To inculcate on term the sense of responsibility towards their fellow villagers and the
dignity of labour.
3. To create advanced ideas in the minds of the villagers for their upliftment.
4. To put noval ideas to practical use for mitigating at least some of the social problems.
5. To gain skills in exercises of democratic leadership.
6. To make people aware of National Unity, Integrity and International Understanding